Monday, August 18, 2008

Etienne Aigner Oxford Leather Collection Large Hobo Bag Style 72430


I've 1 unit of BLACK only. Selling for only RM 420.00 Please email if you're interested.
1 unit PALAMINO sold to LEO and SARAH.
I unit BLACK sold to Anna.


Available colour (from left to right) : Black, Canary, Kelly, Orchid and Palamino

Etienne Aigner adds fresh color to the list of great features in the Oxford hobo bag.
Leather
Shoulder strap with 11 inch drop
Top zip closure
Goldtone hardware and studs; tab details at top and bottom; side buckle details; inverted pleat at front; detachable logo charm
Interior zip pocket, 2 open pockets and cell phone pocket
15" W x 12-1/2" H x 6" D

Retail $98.00 plus tax.
Cstomer review about this handbag ;
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Just pops!, May 28, 2008 By Bellagem from Miami,FL
"It's all about the color, and it's the reason I made a beeline to purchase this bag. The soft green hue is the perfect sophisticated shade of chic. The design is pretty simple and does a good job of not distracting from the main attraction."


Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Stylish, Classic Aigner bag, July 16, 2008 By HappyGran from Florida
"I've been an Aigner fan since highschool days and I'm now 60+! I know there are many of us! This handbag has the quality and refined style that keep me coming back for more. The leather is scrumptious and the goldtone metal is classy and not overdone. I bought the palomino and the black for everyday use, and I may just have to have the green! I'm petite, and find that the size of this bag is perfect for me but large enough to hold plenty! You will love this bag!"

No comments:

Search This Blog