Monday, December 1, 2008

MY INBOX CRASH!

Dear all my friends,

Regretfully I would like to announce here where's my INBOX had crashed and I'm in the middle of pulling my back in retrieving all the emails back.
To whoever still awaiting for my reply, kindly be patient.. I'll get back as soon as I managed to 'fix' this..
And whomever I haven't reply within 3 days, kindly send back the email to ayuakib@gmail.com
Will get back to you at soonest as possible.
Your kind patience and consideration is greatly appreciated.
And sorry for this inconvenience,
Thanks.

Sincerely,
AYUAKIB


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ayu,

I just noticed on ur announcement bout ur inbox crash. Anyway just wanna check if you have shipped the item. If yes, would appreciate if you provide me with the tracking
Can i also have ur contact no.?
Thanks!

Search This Blog