Friday, May 14, 2010

Shopportunity for you!

I will be leaving for Malaysia during summer vacation from May until July. Basically, this means that you won’t be able to Shop With Ayu as usual for a few months.


But don’t fret! My going back home will be a really great opportunity for you to place orders without having to pay for shipping fees or endure long waits to receive your dream bag. In order to make use of this rare and special occasion, you will have to place your orders before May 3rd 2010.


Orders are only limited to the item displayed on any website so that it will be easier for me to purchase for it.


Serious buyers only please..! Kindly appreciate my precious time, no time waster please... At least fifty percent (50%) PAYMENT is required upon confirmation.
And all ordered items will be bring back by hand, so the earliest you will received your purchased item will be on May 20th.


The extremely good news is that your purchases can include but is not limited to Coach orders! Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Lamb, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors- all will be within your reach.


My loyal friends and customers, I will surely miss doing business with all of you during my temporary leave. Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail…shoppingwithayu@gmail.com

No comments:

Search This Blog